I swear I really can’t find time to blog these days. Super duper daming work. Eh kaso di pa bumabalik ang big boss, tapos kahapon tinapos ko na ung ibang work na dapat kong gawin. Nakapending pa un kasi may input pa akong hinihintay na di pa naibibigay sa akin ang details. Yun na lang ang kulang tapos submit na kay big boss. Yung ibang pasingit-singit na pinagagawa nila, nagagawa ko naman din agad. Ngayong araw na ito wala naman masyadong pinagawa sa akin kaya binalikan ko ang dati kong trabaho out of boredom. Nakakatuwa kasi nakakuha naman ako ng lead when I least expect it. Kaya ngayon nakagawa tuloy ako ng entry and I decided to make this tag from sis Salve.
1. One movie that made you laugh. Jim Carrey’s and Adam Sandler’s funny movies. Love them both.
2. One movie that made you cry. Not one, actually madami eh sa ngayon ang natatandaan ko lang ayang The Notebook and Click. Yes Click nga ni Adam Sandler, funny but sad. Good thing is nakita niya ang future thru his dreams.
3. One movie you loved when you were a child. Di ako matatakutin kaya even I’m still young at that time, love kong panoorin ang Child’s Play.
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once. The Wedding Singer. Ilang beses ko na yatang nabanggit dito na love ko talaga si Rob and Julia.
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it. Hmmmn.. wala naman…
6. One movie you hated. Xenoa – Since I am in the desert I’m not sure if you’ve ever heard about this flick. Or I’m the only who don’t know about this film. I just saw it in my friend’s external drive and copied it in my papuch’s laptop. It’s a low-budgeted Tagalog movie, Paolo Ballesteros is the lead actor. Sadly, I got so bored, got pissed off then decided not to continue watching the film.
7. One movie that scared you. Same with sis Salve – it’s The Ring.
8. One movie that bored you. Again, same na naman with sis Salve. Although there’s no denying that the songs and the voices are really great, I felt bored watching Across the Universe. Richard Gere’s movie The Hoax is a nice movie but I don’t know why I got bored watching it.
9. One movie that made you happy. The Heartbreak Kid. It’s really a nice movie. We are just laughing while watching the movie, even his dad is so cool and funny.
10. One movie that made you miserable. It would be 30 Days of Night. Maganda yung movie actually but I don’t like the ending. It’s as if totoong nangyari na kahit na tapos na yung movie naiinis ako kasi bakit hindi niya na lang hinintay na mag-umaga. Sana nilito na lang nila ung mga moomoo na un. Hay na-depress talaga ako. Ang gwapo pa naman ni fafa Josh tapos magiging uling lang… haaaaayzz!
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see. It’s Joe’s Apartment. ‘Lam mo naman takot ako sa jupis eh!
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with. Hmmm… wala akong maisip eh…
13. The last movie you saw. Street Kings ni Keanu Reeves. Gwapo niya pa rin sa movie na ‘yan.
14. The next movie you hope to see. Nothing in particular, I actually want to see all new movies. Download lang ng download 😀